Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another day, another... yeah.

Midnight
And I'm a-waitin' on the 12:05
Hopin' it'll take me
just a little farther down the line
Juice Newton--Queen of Hearts

And, here we are again.  I was tired tonight, so I thought I'd go to bed early.  Lo and behold, my panic attack came ealier, too.  Midnight this time, instead of 2 am.  I'm not remotely surprised. 

Actually, this one's not a panic attack.  It's a sudden attack of acute anxiety.  Every problem, deadline and concern jumped on my chest at once, demanding we find answers RIGHT THIS MINUTE.  I, of course, handled this with the utmost style and grace.  I hyperventilated for a few minutes, then cried, then puked, then cried some more.  I am, if nothing else, a classy broad.

I'm also, believe it or not, somewhat optimistic at the moment.  By panicking earlier, I'm thinking I'll then calm down and get to sleep a bit earlier, too.  I don't have to be to work until noon tomorrow, so if I can fall asleep by 3, I can sleep till ten.  Seven hours would be fabulous. 

Okay, short blog it seems.  I'm actually feeling sleepy, so I'm going to try this again.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment