Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dysfunction Junction

You start to palpitate and the
jeep is shakin' the snake
Like a man upon the move for a
doll who doesn't hesitate

Manhattan Transfer--Blue Serenade

Ah, the morning after a panic attack.  I feel like I've been hit by a train. 

Taking stock, here.  I feel like crapola, I look like crapola, and if you measured my weight in crapola, well, you'd have a lot of crapola.

Plans for today:
  • Hot, hot shower
  • Make an effort with hair and makeup.  I'm sick, I'm not dead.
  • Go shopping for healthier food than the sodium-laced junk in the freezer.
  • Get outside and, at the very least, walk around the block.  Sick or no, I need fresh air.
  • Take my medicine like a good girl.
All my friends are getting in shape, it seems.  Running 5ks, doing Weight Watchers, feeling good and being active.  Assholes.  I thought we were in this together, you rat bastards.
 
Assuming I don't die getting dressed, I'll be back later with an update :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment